Microsoft ASP.NET MVC is a web application development framework built on top of Microsoft’s popular and mature .NET Framework. The ASP.NET MVC Framework leans heavily upon proven developmental patterns and practices that place an emphasis on a loosely-coupled application architecture and highly-maintainable code.
You will learn how to build real-world applications with the ASP.NET MVC framework, using powerful architecture patterns, and modern web technologies such as HTML 5 and jQuery. With this hands-on guide, you’ll gain a complete understanding of this framework with examples that demonstrate how various ASP.NET MVC 4 features work.
- Welcome to ASP.NET MVC
- ASP.NET MVC For Web Forms Developers
- Working with Data
- Client-Side Development
- Web Application Architecture
- Enhancing your site with AJAX
- Advanced Data
- Mobile Web Development
- Advanced routing
- Automated Testing
- Continuous Integration
- Client Optimization
- Enterprise Architecture
- Message Queues and Service Buses
- Distributing Reusable UI Components
- Leveraging NuGet as a Platform
- ASP.NET MVC and Web Forms
- Best Practices
- Cross-Reference – Features and Scenarios
- Author(s): Jess Chadwick, Devin Rader, Todd Snyder and Hrusikesh Panda.
- Publisher: O’Reilly Media
- Format(s): HTML
- Link: Read online.